Phore (CURRENCY:PHR) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Phore has a market capitalization of $12.30 million and approximately $37,795.00 worth of Phore was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Phore has traded 28.2% lower against the dollar. One Phore coin can currently be purchased for $1.75 or 0.00020044 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinsMarkets.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00186149 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002988 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0870 or 0.00000998 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded up 50.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Phore Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Phreak is a PoS cryptocurrency themed after Phone Phreaking, a term coined to describe the activity of a culture of people who study, experiment with, or explore telecommunication systems, such as equipment and systems connected to public telephone networks. The coin wallet features direct YouTube video, audio and video codec with settings and more. “
Buying and Selling Phore
Phore can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinsMarkets. It is not currently possible to buy Phore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phore must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.