Pillar (CURRENCY:PLR) traded down 13.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One Pillar token can now be bought for $0.47 or 0.00005708 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC and EtherDelta. Over the last seven days, Pillar has traded 27.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Pillar has a market capitalization of $106.21 million and $95,879.00 worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008640 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.52 or 0.00882612 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003052 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013847 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012203 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00047351 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00107661 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00189720 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Pillar wallet will hold keys and let anyone transact with many blockchains (multi-chain wallet), will be able to see hundreds of kinds of tokens and coins. The Pillar wallet will not be tied with any browser, nor to an exchange (option to choose multiple exchanges). While the wallet and platform are open-source and free, users will pay for the various services with pillar tokens (PLRs) as they use them. The token will power the entire ecosystem, giving an instant business model to many projects that can tie in. “
Pillar Token Trading
Pillar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Pillar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pillar must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pillar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pillar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.