PinkCoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded down 6.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Over the last seven days, PinkCoin has traded 18.8% lower against the dollar. PinkCoin has a total market capitalization of $8.03 million and approximately $67,374.00 worth of PinkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PinkCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0210 or 0.00000253 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $444.64 or 0.05341350 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00017052 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 25.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001226 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00018833 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012799 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 46.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000797 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 18% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000026 BTC.
PinkCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PinkCoin (PC) is an X11 coin with a seven day PoW period before switching to being a pure PoS coin with a 1% annual interest rate. There is a hard cap of 380 million coins to be produced and a block time of 30 seconds. There was no premine. “
PinkCoin Coin Trading
PinkCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy PinkCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PinkCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PinkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PinkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PinkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.