PIVX (CURRENCY:PIVX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 14th. One PIVX coin can now be purchased for approximately $4.37 or 0.00050104 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bisq, CryptoBridge and Bittrex. During the last seven days, PIVX has traded down 19.5% against the dollar. PIVX has a market capitalization of $243.61 million and approximately $1.75 million worth of PIVX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00005709 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001287 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013654 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001191 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PIVX is a privacy focused cryptocurrency, currently in the PoS stage. PIVX uses the updated PoS 2.0 protocol and is based on Bitcoin core 0.10.x code base. It uses a network of masternodes for transparent decentralized governance and increased privacy. “
Buying and Selling PIVX
PIVX can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bisq, CryptoBridge, Coinroom, CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu, Livecoin, YoBit, Cryptopia and Upbit. It is not possible to buy PIVX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PIVX must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PIVX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PIVX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PIVX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.