Playkey (CURRENCY:PKT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Playkey has a total market cap of $7.73 million and approximately $6,129.00 worth of Playkey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Playkey token can now be bought for $0.57 or 0.00006546 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Mercatox and EtherDelta. During the last week, Playkey has traded down 8.5% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008566 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003145 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $76.77 or 0.00884034 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013732 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011572 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00047704 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00109726 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00193180 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Playkey Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Playkey is a cloud gaming platform that allows users to run games on low-tech computers by commanding high-tech servers that run the game itself. Playkey allows gamers to access any game while also providing private/professional GPU owners with a new way to earn revenue without “wasting” it on Proof of Work mining. PKT is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. It allows users to buy and sell cloud gaming subscriptions as well as other Playkey services and future products. “
Buying and Selling Playkey
Playkey can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Mercatox and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase Playkey directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Playkey must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Playkey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Playkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Playkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.