Pluton (CURRENCY:PLU) traded 19.9% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One Pluton token can currently be purchased for $11.09 or 0.00133590 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Liqui and HitBTC. During the last week, Pluton has traded 0.8% lower against the dollar. Pluton has a market capitalization of $9.42 million and $2,353.00 worth of Pluton was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008686 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003134 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.06 or 0.00877623 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00013773 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011986 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00047170 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00110340 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.15 or 0.00194006 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Plutus is a decentralized payment application that allows users to make purchases with Bitcoin and Ether anywhere. Users are simply required to load the app with BTC or ETH and hold the phone over the card reader for the payment to complete. Plutons are Ethereum-based tokens that can be earned as a reward for shopping with Plutus. Plutons will be available to convert on the Plutus exchange network, allowing users to make in-store purchases with zero fees on conversion. Only 850,000 Plutons (PLU) were available for sale during the ICO, which represents 4.25% of the total supply of 20,000,000. Issuance for the remaining 95.75% will be limited and locked in rebate smart contract pool and NOT owned by Plutus.it, which means there will be a very low circulation from the initial distribution and a total of 20 million Plutons ever created. “
Pluton Token Trading
Pluton can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Pluton directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pluton must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pluton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pluton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pluton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.