Polymath (CURRENCY:POLY) traded down 9.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 14th. During the last week, Polymath has traded 10.2% lower against the US dollar. One Polymath token can currently be purchased for $0.61 or 0.00007266 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta and IDEX. Polymath has a total market cap of $146.18 million and $987,075.00 worth of Polymath was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $164.43 or 0.01961540 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004160 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004988 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00016691 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 43.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003983 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00029474 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0967 or 0.00001155 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0852 or 0.00001017 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Polybit is a proof of work scrypt based alternative crypto currency with a 10% premine and a block time target of 3 minutes, a hard cap of 150 million units and a difficulty retargetting every 24 hours. The website URL is inactive at the time of writing. “
Buying and Selling Polymath
Polymath can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Polymath directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polymath must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Polymath using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polymath Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polymath and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.