Populous (CURRENCY:PPT) traded down 16.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 14th. In the last week, Populous has traded 8.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Populous has a total market capitalization of $591.91 million and $2.68 million worth of Populous was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Populous token can now be bought for about $16.00 or 0.00192965 BTC on exchanges including OKEx, Mercatox, Radar Relay and Kucoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008579 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003064 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $71.84 or 0.00866620 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00013841 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012121 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00047157 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00110252 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $755.68 or 0.09116240 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Populous is an invoice and trade finance platform built on the Ethereum network. Populous uses XBRL, Z Score formula, Smart Contracts, Stable tokens and other technologies in the cryptoshpere to create a unique trading environment for investors and invoice sellers. “
Buying and Selling Populous
Populous can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Radar Relay, Binance, EtherDelta, Kucoin, HitBTC, Token Store and OKEx. It is not currently possible to buy Populous directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Populous must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Populous using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Populous Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Populous and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.