Populous (CURRENCY:PPT) traded down 6.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 14th. Populous has a market cap of $635.43 million and approximately $5.41 million worth of Populous was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Populous has traded 9.5% lower against the US dollar. One Populous token can now be bought for $17.17 or 0.00197841 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Kucoin, Mercatox and OKEx.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008708 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $78.27 or 0.00901734 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00014174 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00046544 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00110390 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $770.37 or 0.08875610 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Populous is an invoice and trade finance platform built on the Ethereum network. Populous uses XBRL, Z Score formula, Smart Contracts, Stable tokens and other technologies in the cryptoshpere to create a unique trading environment for investors and invoice sellers. “
Populous Token Trading
Populous can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, Kucoin, Radar Relay, Binance, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Mercatox and OKEx. It is not possible to buy Populous directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Populous must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Populous using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Populous Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Populous and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.