PostCoin (CURRENCY:POST) traded down 13.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Over the last seven days, PostCoin has traded 22.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. PostCoin has a market capitalization of $318,239.00 and $1,869.00 worth of PostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PostCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0201 or 0.00000241 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, Livecoin and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.98 or 0.00144078 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003703 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00021191 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00032568 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00009998 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006356 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded up 37% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
PostCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, ” Postcoin is the official cryptocrurrency of the Altcoinboard forum. The forum allows you to earn tokens for every post you make and then exchange them in the forum's Exchange Center for POST coins. “
Buying and Selling PostCoin
PostCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Livecoin and YoBit. It is not possible to buy PostCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PostCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PostCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PostCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.