PotCoin (CURRENCY:POT) traded 18.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One PotCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00001658 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Cryptopia, Bleutrade and Tux Exchange. PotCoin has a market cap of $31.77 million and $131,643.00 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, PotCoin has traded 1.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,778.91 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $658.98 or 0.07574120 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,005.02 or 0.11551500 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $168.18 or 0.01933000 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $232.31 or 0.02670120 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.61 or 0.00213935 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00115507 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $75.06 or 0.00862780 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $273.73 or 0.03146150 BTC.
PotCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PotCoin is another scrypt coin launched at the start of 2014. PotCoin is supposed to empower and facilitate the marijuana industry. The first 55 blocks were premined for checkpoints – and the coin has a relatively fast blocktime of 40 seconds. “
Buying and Selling PotCoin
PotCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinExchange, Poloniex, Tux Exchange, Cryptopia and Bleutrade. It is not possible to buy PotCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PotCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PotCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PotCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.