Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded 7.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. In the last seven days, Power Ledger has traded 6.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Power Ledger has a market cap of $168.72 million and approximately $18.86 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Power Ledger token can currently be bought for $0.46 or 0.00005317 BTC on major exchanges including TDAX, Binance, Bittrex and Kucoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008697 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003167 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.08 or 0.00895373 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014171 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011475 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00046514 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 21.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00111079 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.27 or 0.00198036 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
About Power Ledger
According to CryptoCompare, “Power Ledger is a decentralized energy exchange platform. It incorporates energy applications, such as a P2P energy trading application that allows businesses to host trading on the platform. This technology enables the sale of surplus renewable energy generated at residential and commercial developments (including multi-unit/multi-tenanted) connected to existing electricity distribution networks, or within micro-grids. POWR is an Ethereum-based token that fuels the Power Ledger Ecosystem. POWR tokens serve as access permisson tokens, allowing the Application Hosts and their consumers to gain access to the P2P trading features and other Power Ledger applications. To synchronize the ecosystem globally and create cross-market electricity compatibility, a second token, Sparkz, is used in Power Ledger's ecosystem transactions. Applications Hosts may convert their POWR tokens to Sparks when the ecosystem has been accessed. “
Buying and Selling Power Ledger
Power Ledger can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Kucoin, TDAX, Cryptopia, Bittrex, EtherDelta and Binance. It is not presently possible to purchase Power Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Power Ledger must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Power Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.