Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded down 3.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. Power Ledger has a total market capitalization of $153.79 million and approximately $24.83 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Power Ledger has traded 5.5% lower against the dollar. One Power Ledger token can now be bought for about $0.42 or 0.00005201 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Binance, Cryptopia and Gate.io.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008530 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.26 or 0.00877078 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003024 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013940 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012299 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00047529 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.81 or 0.00108475 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00189484 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Power Ledger Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Power Ledger is a decentralized energy exchange platform. It incorporates energy applications, such as a P2P energy trading application that allows businesses to host trading on the platform. This technology enables the sale of surplus renewable energy generated at residential and commercial developments (including multi-unit/multi-tenanted) connected to existing electricity distribution networks, or within micro-grids. POWR is an Ethereum-based token that fuels the Power Ledger Ecosystem. POWR tokens serve as access permisson tokens, allowing the Application Hosts and their consumers to gain access to the P2P trading features and other Power Ledger applications. To synchronize the ecosystem globally and create cross-market electricity compatibility, a second token, Sparkz, is used in Power Ledger's ecosystem transactions. Applications Hosts may convert their POWR tokens to Sparks when the ecosystem has been accessed. “
Buying and Selling Power Ledger
Power Ledger can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, EtherDelta, Bittrex, TDAX, Kucoin, Cryptopia and Gate.io. It is not possible to buy Power Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Power Ledger must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Power Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.