PutinCoin (CURRENCY:PUT) traded down 10.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. PutinCoin has a total market cap of $4.68 million and approximately $9,657.00 worth of PutinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PutinCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0118 or 0.00000142 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Livecoin. Over the last week, PutinCoin has traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.57 or 0.00876378 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007819 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004417 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002026 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0503 or 0.00000608 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.86 or 0.00094951 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004446 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00028880 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PutinCoin was created as a virtual tribute to Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. PUT is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency that allows users to mine with computational power or to stake through available balance. “
Buying and Selling PutinCoin
PutinCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase PutinCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PutinCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PutinCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PutinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PutinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.