QASH (CURRENCY:QASH) traded 9.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 14th. In the last week, QASH has traded down 13.7% against the U.S. dollar. QASH has a total market capitalization of $205.94 million and approximately $4.87 million worth of QASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One QASH token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.59 or 0.00007267 BTC on exchanges including Quoine, EXX, AEX and Qryptos.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008637 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003072 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $70.25 or 0.00867670 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013959 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012358 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00047930 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00109315 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00194564 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quoine Liquid is a trading platform that aims to combine every liquidity source into a single highly liquid tradable order book. The Quoine Liquid team will empower their services with the blockchain technology and consequently allow the migration of financial institutions to a decentralized platform. The platform is built on top of QUOINE's existing technologies like, a Matching Engine, a Smart Order routing, and a currency conversion engine. QASH is an ERC-20 token that will allow users to benefit from the platform services and also work as a trading asset. “
QASH Token Trading
QASH can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos, EtherDelta, Huobi, EXX, Bitfinex, Gate.io, AEX and Quoine. It is not possible to purchase QASH directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QASH must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QASH using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.