Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded down 11.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 14th. One Qbic coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.96 or 0.00011694 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Qbic has a total market cap of $830,070.00 and approximately $12,728.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Qbic has traded 22.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $429.99 or 0.05232980 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004272 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001368 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00016600 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00018834 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00014001 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002751 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not currently possible to buy Qbic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qbic must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qbic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.