Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded down 7.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 14th. Qbic has a market cap of $858,963.00 and $18,721.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qbic coin can currently be purchased for about $1.00 or 0.00011480 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, Qbic has traded down 23.5% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $471.62 or 0.05423960 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004110 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001424 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00016935 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00018804 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014269 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002888 BTC.
Qbic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not possible to purchase Qbic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qbic must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qbic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.