Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 14th. In the last seven days, Qtum has traded down 25.4% against the dollar. One Qtum coin can now be purchased for approximately $16.41 or 0.00197576 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Qryptos, Lbank, Bithumb and Allcoin. Qtum has a market capitalization of $1.21 billion and approximately $98.62 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00000606 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003161 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00048255 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006264 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0628 or 0.00000754 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Qtum is a decentralized blockchain platform with dApp and turing-coplete smart contract functionalities while still mantaining a an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) transaction model. Qtum employs a Proof of Stake consensus mechanism. QTUM is the underlying value token in the Qtum blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Qtum
Qtum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, CoolCoin, Allcoin, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, BCEX, Quoine, CoinExchange, Kucoin, Coinone, Bit-Z, Bithumb, Lbank, Livecoin, OKEx, Bitfinex, HitBTC, Huobi, Bleutrade, Binance, Liqui, Upbit, Qryptos, BigONE, Coinrail, Gate.io, ZB.COM, EXX, CoinEgg and Coinnest. It is not presently possible to buy Qtum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.