Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded down 3.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. Qtum has a total market capitalization of $1.30 billion and $101.74 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Qtum has traded down 25.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Qtum coin can currently be bought for approximately $17.60 or 0.00200896 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui, Allcoin, LiteBit.eu and Gate.io.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.51 or 0.00051489 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 17.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007012 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0694 or 0.00000795 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000429 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 219.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Qtum Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Qtum is a decentralized blockchain platform with dApp and turing-coplete smart contract functionalities while still mantaining a an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) transaction model. Qtum employs a Proof of Stake consensus mechanism. QTUM is the underlying value token in the Qtum blockchain. “
Qtum Coin Trading
Qtum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, LiteBit.eu, Coinrail, EXX, Lbank, Coinnest, Binance, Huobi, Upbit, Allcoin, Kucoin, Bitfinex, Qryptos, Bleutrade, CoinExchange, BCEX, Bithumb, CoinEgg, BigONE, HitBTC, CoolCoin, Quoine, Liqui, Bittrex, ZB.COM, Coinone, OKEx, Gate.io, COSS and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Qtum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qtum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.