Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded down 6.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One Quantstamp token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001830 BTC on major exchanges including Huobi, Binance, EtherDelta and Kucoin. Quantstamp has a market capitalization of $97.86 million and approximately $4.67 million worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Quantstamp has traded down 17.8% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008701 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.58 or 0.00895361 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00014019 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00046348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00110230 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.17 or 0.00198114 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Quantstamp Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantstamp is a protocol that aims to create a scalable and cost-effective audit system to all smart contracts on the Ethereum network.The protocol will use the SAT solver software to verify the programs solidity. In order to have the necessary computing power for the software, the Quantstamp will leverage a distributed network of participants. Quantstamp token (QSP) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit the users in several ways. QSP will reward those who contribute to the software for verifying the solidity programs, who run the Quantstamp validation node (a specialized node on the Ethereum network), and those who find bugs on the smart contracts. “
Quantstamp Token Trading
Quantstamp can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Kucoin, Binance, Huobi and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to buy Quantstamp directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantstamp must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantstamp using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.