Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Quantstamp has a market cap of $88.29 million and $5.97 million worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quantstamp token can currently be purchased for about $0.14 or 0.00001759 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, EtherDelta, Kucoin and Gate.io. During the last seven days, Quantstamp has traded down 21.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008530 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.26 or 0.00877078 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003024 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013940 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012299 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00047529 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.81 or 0.00108475 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00189484 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantstamp is a protocol that aims to create a scalable and cost-effective audit system to all smart contracts on the Ethereum network.The protocol will use the SAT solver software to verify the programs solidity. In order to have the necessary computing power for the software, the Quantstamp will leverage a distributed network of participants. Quantstamp token (QSP) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit the users in several ways. QSP will reward those who contribute to the software for verifying the solidity programs, who run the Quantstamp validation node (a specialized node on the Ethereum network), and those who find bugs on the smart contracts. “
Buying and Selling Quantstamp
Quantstamp can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, EtherDelta, Gate.io, Kucoin and Huobi. It is not possible to buy Quantstamp directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantstamp must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantstamp using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.