Quantum (CURRENCY:QAU) traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 14th. Over the last week, Quantum has traded down 15.7% against the U.S. dollar. Quantum has a market capitalization of $11.73 million and approximately $14,451.00 worth of Quantum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quantum token can now be bought for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001843 BTC on exchanges including Gatehub, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Livecoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008572 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003114 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $73.51 or 0.00872042 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013567 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012030 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00047311 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00106873 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.32 or 0.00193560 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Quantum Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantum project aims to bring institutional grade liquidity to the cryptocurrency and digital asset markets, which is currently one of the main impediments to large scale adoption. Quantum will do this by deploying liquidity pools which will provide funds for margin trading to exchanges, connecting various markets by arbitraging price differences and making markets using price neutral algorithmic trading. Any income generated from the liquidity pool will be used to buy back Quantum tokens on the market at the best possible price and destroy them publically, making the QAU token a deflationary currency. “
Quantum Token Trading
Quantum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gatehub, Livecoin and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Quantum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.