Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded down 10.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market capitalization of $47.38 million and approximately $445,566.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded down 32.2% against the US dollar. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can now be bought for approximately $0.91 or 0.00010511 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Gatehub, EtherDelta and Livecoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.64 or 0.00145816 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003876 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021030 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00032746 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006725 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000256 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “QRL is a Python-based blockchain ledger utilising hash-based one-time merkle tree signature scheme (XMSS) instead of ECDSA. Proof-of-stake block selection via HMAC_DRBG PRF and a signed iterative hash chain reveal scheme. It was designed to resist potential quantum computer hacks. “
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Trading
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatehub, HitBTC, Livecoin and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.