Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Quark has a total market capitalization of $3.37 million and $11,312.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Quark has traded 17% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Quark coin can now be purchased for $0.0132 or 0.00000160 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including AEX, Bittylicious, BX Thailand and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,359.06 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $621.42 or 0.07504510 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $962.43 or 0.11622700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $163.27 or 0.01971670 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $216.56 or 0.02615220 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.56 or 0.00212117 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.39 or 0.00113390 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $70.92 or 0.00856496 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $257.72 or 0.03112310 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quark Coin (QRK) Military Grade Encryption and it is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of a P2P network to check for double-spending. Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function. “
Quark Coin Trading
Quark can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, AEX, Cryptopia and BX Thailand. It is not currently possible to buy Quark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quark must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.