RaiBlocks (CURRENCY:XRB) traded up 32.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. In the last seven days, RaiBlocks has traded up 39.6% against the U.S. dollar. One RaiBlocks coin can currently be purchased for $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitFlip, BitGrail, RightBTC and Kucoin. RaiBlocks has a market cap of $2.48 billion and $47.28 million worth of RaiBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,362.15 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $619.01 or 0.07452130 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $962.76 or 0.11590400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $163.43 or 0.01967530 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $215.93 or 0.02599500 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.31 or 0.00208367 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.39 or 0.00113068 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $70.32 or 0.00846589 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $255.54 or 0.03076330 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00028098 BTC.
RaiBlocks Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
Buying and Selling RaiBlocks
RaiBlocks can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip, Kucoin, Bit-Z, Mercatox, CoinFalcon, RightBTC and BitGrail. It is not currently possible to buy RaiBlocks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RaiBlocks must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RaiBlocks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RaiBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RaiBlocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.