RaiBlocks (CURRENCY:XRB) traded up 32.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. During the last week, RaiBlocks has traded 39.6% higher against the US dollar. RaiBlocks has a total market cap of $2.48 billion and approximately $47.28 million worth of RaiBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RaiBlocks coin can now be bought for $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including RightBTC, Mercatox, BitFlip and CoinFalcon.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,838.66 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $667.87 or 0.07623350 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,023.22 or 0.11679400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $168.23 or 0.01920230 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $237.47 or 0.02710580 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.69 or 0.00213340 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00116268 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $76.18 or 0.00869597 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $278.16 or 0.03175000 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00029138 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
Buying and Selling RaiBlocks
RaiBlocks can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, RightBTC, BitFlip, BitGrail, Mercatox, Kucoin and CoinFalcon. It is not possible to purchase RaiBlocks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RaiBlocks must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RaiBlocks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RaiBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RaiBlocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.