A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Primo Water (NASDAQ: PRMW) recently:
- 3/13/2018 – Primo Water was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 3/9/2018 – Primo Water was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Prime Water Corporation operates as a provider of three- and five-gallon purified bottled water and water dispensers sold through major retailers nationwide. The Company’s water bottles can be sanitized and reused, crushed and recycled. Also, it provides water bottle exchange solution for its retail customers. It operates through two segments, Primo Bottled Water Exchange and Primo Products. Prime Water Corporation is headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. “
- 3/6/2018 – Primo Water was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 3/5/2018 – Primo Water was given a new $18.00 price target on by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 3/2/2018 – Primo Water was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 2/2/2018 – Primo Water was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 1/31/2018 – Primo Water was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 1/16/2018 – Primo Water was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Primo Water Co. (NASDAQ PRMW) opened at $11.74 on Wednesday. Primo Water Co. has a 52 week low of $10.47 and a 52 week high of $15.29. The company has a market cap of $352.44, a price-to-earnings ratio of -35.58, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 4.60 and a beta of -0.19. The company has a quick ratio of 0.84, a current ratio of 1.04 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.77.
In related news, insider Camden Partners Strategic Fund sold 58,383 shares of Primo Water stock in a transaction dated Thursday, December 28th. The shares were sold at an average price of $12.35, for a total transaction of $721,030.05. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this link. Also, Director David L. Warnock sold 33,226 shares of Primo Water stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, December 26th. The stock was sold at an average price of $12.37, for a total transaction of $411,005.62. Following the transaction, the director now directly owns 25,157 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $311,192.09. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders sold a total of 93,526 shares of company stock valued at $1,155,653 over the last three months. Corporate insiders own 15.80% of the company’s stock.
Primo Water Corporation (Primo) provides multi-gallon purified bottled water, self-service refill water and water dispensers. The Company’s products are sold through various retailers in the United States and Canada. It operates through two segments: Primo Water (Water) and Primo Dispensers (Dispensers).
Receive News & Ratings for Primo Water Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Primo Water Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.