Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded down 8.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. One Red Pulse token can currently be bought for about $0.0912 or 0.00001047 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin and TDAX. Red Pulse has a total market cap of $49.53 million and $1.93 million worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Red Pulse has traded down 30.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003247 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.34 or 0.00141997 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00014454 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012361 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001528 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006847 BTC.
Red Pulse Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Red Pulse is a NEO-based market intelligence platform covering China's financial and capital markets. RPX is the token that serves as currency on Red Pulse's framework. The supply of RPX will increase over time at a rate of 10% per year. “
Red Pulse Token Trading
Red Pulse can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and TDAX. It is not presently possible to purchase Red Pulse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Red Pulse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.