ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One ReddCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0061 or 0.00000070 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, Bleutrade and YoBit. ReddCoin has a total market cap of $175.61 million and $5.46 million worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ReddCoin has traded down 18.6% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $475.83 or 0.05456740 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.15 or 0.00059014 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $57.50 or 0.00659345 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00019191 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.85 or 0.00067041 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00050104 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00038501 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $23.95 or 0.00274622 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.82 or 0.00951364 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ReddCoin is trying to jump on the tipping bandwagon by making itself the social network donation go to default. A Scrypt coin with a 60 second block time and block retargeting using kimoto's gravity well. The coin also includes a 5% annual inflation after the 27.5 billion have been mined by PoW. Alongside Reddcoin inludes an innovative proof of stake velocity algorithm. “
Buying and Selling ReddCoin
ReddCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Trade Satoshi, Coinhouse, YoBit, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy ReddCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ReddCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ReddCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.