ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded 17.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. ReddCoin has a market capitalization of $160.00 million and $5.47 million worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ReddCoin has traded 19.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One ReddCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0056 or 0.00000068 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Coinhouse and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $424.30 or 0.05222210 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00057784 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00019358 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.98 or 0.00639767 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.50 or 0.00067750 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00048605 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00039219 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $22.26 or 0.00274000 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $75.98 or 0.00948950 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ReddCoin is trying to jump on the tipping bandwagon by making itself the social network donation go to default. A Scrypt coin with a 60 second block time and block retargeting using kimoto's gravity well. The coin also includes a 5% annual inflation after the 27.5 billion have been mined by PoW. Alongside Reddcoin inludes an innovative proof of stake velocity algorithm. “
ReddCoin Coin Trading
ReddCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinhouse, Bleutrade, Bittrex, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy ReddCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ReddCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ReddCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.