Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded down 10.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. During the last seven days, Request Network has traded 22.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Request Network has a total market capitalization of $121.39 million and approximately $4.18 million worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Request Network token can currently be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002254 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox, Gate.io, Kucoin and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008530 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $71.26 or 0.00877078 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003024 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013940 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012299 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00047529 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.81 or 0.00108475 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00189484 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
About Request Network
According to CryptoCompare, “Request is a decentralized network that allows anyone to request a payment (a Request Invoice) and provide a safe payment method to the receiver. All of the data is stored in a decentralized authentic ledger. REQ tokens are ERC20 tokens that allow members to participate in the network, create advanced requests and reward several parties who contribute in building the request ecosystem. To the participants, a fee will be charged in REQ and afterward be burned. “
Request Network Token Trading
Request Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, EtherDelta, IDEX, Mercatox, Liqui, COSS, Gate.io, Kucoin and Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase Request Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request Network must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Request Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.