Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. Request Network has a total market cap of $134.26 million and $2.95 million worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Request Network token can now be bought for about $0.20 or 0.00002323 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, OKEx, Liqui and Binance. During the last seven days, Request Network has traded 19.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008697 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003167 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.08 or 0.00895373 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014171 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011475 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00046514 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00111079 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.27 or 0.00198036 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Request Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Request is a decentralized network that allows anyone to request a payment (a Request Invoice) and provide a safe payment method to the receiver. All of the data is stored in a decentralized authentic ledger. REQ tokens are ERC20 tokens that allow members to participate in the network, create advanced requests and reward several parties who contribute in building the request ecosystem. To the participants, a fee will be charged in REQ and afterward be burned. “
Request Network Token Trading
Request Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Mercatox, OKEx, IDEX, Gate.io, COSS, Binance, EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Request Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request Network must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Request Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.