Ripio Credit Network (CURRENCY:RCN) traded 4.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 14th. One Ripio Credit Network token can now be bought for $0.0990 or 0.00001137 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Bittrex, Huobi and EtherDelta. Ripio Credit Network has a total market capitalization of $48.38 million and approximately $7.24 million worth of Ripio Credit Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Ripio Credit Network has traded down 28.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00026909 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002477 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0942 or 0.00001083 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00015899 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008114 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001750 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000150 BTC.
Ripio Credit Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RCN is a global credit network based on cosigned smart contracts that connects lenders and borrowers located anywhere in the world and on any currency. The smart contracts connect agents with information on the borrower’s identity to agents that analyze the borrower’s credit risk impartially, thus standardizing credit lending through blockchain technology. A cosigner acts as a re insurer that distributes and reduces the lender’s risk and, at the same time, helps to improve the contract conditions by retaining access to the borrower’s local legal system. “
Ripio Credit Network Token Trading
Ripio Credit Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Binance, Bittrex, OKEx, Huobi and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Ripio Credit Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ripio Credit Network must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ripio Credit Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ripio Credit Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ripio Credit Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.