Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. One Rise coin can currently be bought for about $0.35 or 0.00004024 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. In the last seven days, Rise has traded down 16.8% against the dollar. Rise has a total market capitalization of $42.31 million and approximately $25.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.65 or 0.00065324 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.11 or 0.00035971 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006332 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0922 or 0.00001066 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002670 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0828 or 0.00000959 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00016499 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RISE is a Dapp and Smart Contract creation and deployment user-friendly platform based on Lisk, and created to reinforce programming langueage diversity and security. Rise allows developers to use any programming language to create dapps as well as the creation of sidechains for specific decentralized applications, so that users don't have to download the whole Blockchain to use an app built on RISE. “
Rise Coin Trading
Rise can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit and LiteBit.eu. It is not presently possible to purchase Rise directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rise must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rise using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.