Rivetz (CURRENCY:RVT) traded 9.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One Rivetz token can currently be bought for about $0.57 or 0.00006594 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, IDEX and HitBTC. Rivetz has a total market cap of $15.05 million and approximately $10,155.00 worth of Rivetz was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Rivetz has traded down 9.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008609 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.14 or 0.00887182 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013735 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011520 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048289 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109676 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.75 or 0.00192613 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Rivetz works through the Trusted Execution Environment: a private hardware “vault” on your phone that is completely independent from the operating system. Inside of this vault, everything is isolated – so no apps or software or operating system can see what’s inside. This is where Rivetz works to securely manage your secrets, your passwords, keys, and other private information. RvT Tokens power Rivetz: RvT is an Ethereum-based token that works with the blockchain to cryptographically prove that the vault in your phone is secure, all the way from the manufacturer to your pocket. The RvT blockchain can perform a health check, verifying that your vault’s integrity is intact, and that transactions you send are exactly the ones you intended. “
Rivetz Token Trading
Rivetz can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Rivetz directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rivetz must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rivetz using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rivetz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rivetz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.