Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded 23.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Rubycoin has a total market capitalization of $16.59 million and $63,427.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Rubycoin has traded down 2% against the dollar. One Rubycoin coin can currently be bought for $0.65 or 0.00007490 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.42 or 0.00199826 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0539 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003152 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00052052 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000787 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000435 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RubyCoin is another precious gemstone coin – like Emerald or Diamond (EMD – DMD). The coin is a scrypt algorithm based currency with an average block time of 90 seconds and difficulty retargetting every block. The maximum supply is limited to 60 million, and the block reward halves each month for the first five months from 500 RBY to 50 RBY. There was a premine of 2% for bounties etc.. “
Rubycoin Coin Trading
Rubycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Rubycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubycoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rubycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.