RussiaCoin (CURRENCY:RC) traded 13.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. RussiaCoin has a market cap of $4.75 million and approximately $775.00 worth of RussiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, RussiaCoin has traded down 16% against the US dollar. One RussiaCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.57 or 0.00006722 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $74.06 or 0.00878479 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00007932 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0717 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004312 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002019 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0504 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.00 or 0.00094951 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004450 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Russiacoin is a Scrypt PoW/PoS cryptocurrency made for all people around the world and escpecially the russian altcoin-community. Russiacoin will be the first coin to use the GDR (=golden readjustment algorithm) which is just similar to std. diff. adj. but has a adapted PoS start diff. so it will be a hybrid PoW/PoS in the PoW stage to allow an stabilization of PoS diff. within the PoW stage to make sure the network runs fluid. “
RussiaCoin Coin Trading
RussiaCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy RussiaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RussiaCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RussiaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RussiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RussiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.