SALT (CURRENCY:SALT) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 14th. One SALT token can now be purchased for $3.01 or 0.00034464 BTC on major exchanges including Radar Relay, Huobi, Gate.io and Upbit. During the last seven days, SALT has traded 19.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. SALT has a market cap of $167.73 million and $5.27 million worth of SALT was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008670 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.29 or 0.00896936 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014159 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011463 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00046553 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 22.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00112020 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.31 or 0.00198289 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
SALT Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SALT is a membership based lending and borrowing network that allows users to leverage their blockchain assets to secure cash loans. The SALT Secured Automated Lending Technology is a protocol and asset agnostic architecture designed to adapt to the constantly growing class of blockchain assets. The SALT Platform is automated and cryptographically secure. SALT is a lending platform specifically designed for blockchain assets; operating as a second layer protocol which sits atop any public or permissioned blockchain, allowing the underlying asset to be used as collateral for access to credit. “
Buying and Selling SALT
SALT can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, Radar Relay, Bittrex, Upbit, OKEx, Binance, Huobi, Gate.io, Liqui and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase SALT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SALT must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SALT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SALT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SALT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.