SIBCoin (CURRENCY:SIB) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. During the last seven days, SIBCoin has traded 24.8% lower against the dollar. SIBCoin has a market cap of $26.89 million and approximately $159,497.00 worth of SIBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SIBCoin coin can now be bought for about $1.63 or 0.00018672 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit, C-CEX and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,778.91 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $658.98 or 0.07574120 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,005.02 or 0.11551500 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $168.18 or 0.01933000 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $232.31 or 0.02670120 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.61 or 0.00213935 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00115507 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $75.06 or 0.00862780 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $273.73 or 0.03146150 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SibCoin is the cryptocurrency designed for the Siberian Community. It provides fast, anonymous and cheap transactions. “
SIBCoin Coin Trading
SIBCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia, YoBit, C-CEX, Bittrex and BTC-Alpha. It is not possible to purchase SIBCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SIBCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SIBCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SIBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SIBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.