Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded down 7.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 14th. Skycoin has a market capitalization of $81.44 million and approximately $510,297.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Skycoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $10.54 or 0.00121164 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and C2CX. During the last seven days, Skycoin has traded down 23.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008648 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003174 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $77.68 or 0.00893346 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013839 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011529 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00046021 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00110624 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.04 or 0.00195957 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Skycoin is a cryptocurrency written from scratch in Golang. It does not use PoW nor PoS and relies instead on Obelisk, a network consensus algorithm, replaces both PoW and PoS with a web of trust. Skycoin is focused on core features, security, usability and simplifying Bitcoin instead of adding features as a marketing gimmick. “
Skycoin Coin Trading
Skycoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C2CX. It is not presently possible to purchase Skycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Skycoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Skycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.