SmartCash (CURRENCY:SMART) traded down 10.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 14th. In the last week, SmartCash has traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. SmartCash has a total market capitalization of $146.29 million and $155,805.00 worth of SmartCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SmartCash coin can now be bought for about $0.18 or 0.00002227 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8,344.90 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $618.28 or 0.07458720 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $960.78 or 0.11590400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $162.47 or 0.01959940 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $215.36 or 0.02598010 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.27 or 0.00208293 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.37 or 0.00113059 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $70.18 or 0.00846626 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $254.80 or 0.03073800 BTC.
SmartCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SmartCash is a community governance, cooperation & growth focused cryptocurrency based on the Keccak algorithm. The team uses 80% of the block reward to fund not only the community projects, but also the growth & development of SmartCash. “
Buying and Selling SmartCash
SmartCash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase SmartCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmartCash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SmartCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.