SmartCash (CURRENCY:SMART) traded down 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One SmartCash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.19 or 0.00002212 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge, HitBTC and CoinExchange. SmartCash has a market capitalization of $151.93 million and $146,303.00 worth of SmartCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, SmartCash has traded down 5.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,766.20 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $663.32 or 0.07642210 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,016.24 or 0.11708300 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $166.97 or 0.01923730 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $235.00 or 0.02707510 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.49 or 0.00213022 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.11 or 0.00116494 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $75.60 or 0.00871054 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $278.11 or 0.03204170 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SmartCash is a community governance, cooperation & growth focused cryptocurrency based on the Keccak algorithm. The team uses 80% of the block reward to fund not only the community projects, but also the growth & development of SmartCash. “
Buying and Selling SmartCash
SmartCash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy SmartCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmartCash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SmartCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.