Social (CURRENCY:SCL) traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One Social token can currently be bought for approximately $0.48 or 0.00004426 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, CoinExchange, EtherDelta and YoBit. Over the last week, Social has traded 12.2% lower against the US dollar. Social has a total market capitalization of $7.96 million and $5,622.00 worth of Social was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008602 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003104 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.96 or 0.00870233 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013673 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012097 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00047404 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00108938 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.78 or 0.00190890 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Social Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Nexus is a social network. All data and uploads will exist on the blockchain instead of centralized servers. Nexus is a platform that allows users to communicate with friends and family while providing security and privacy. By decentralizing and encrypting all data and uploads, Nexus hopes to eliminate all invasion of privacy that large corporations are currently performing. End-to-end message encryption ensures only the user and the person communicating with the user, can read what is sent, and nobody in between, not even Nexus. The network will contain its very own native cryptocurrency to be used for all purchases, called Social. SCL can be used to buy goods and services from other users, purchase ad spaces from the integrated ad platform, donate to crowd funding campaigns, and much more. “
Buying and Selling Social
Social can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, CoinExchange, EtherDelta, HitBTC, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Social directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Social must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Social using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Social Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.