SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded 4.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. SolarCoin has a market capitalization of $15.72 million and $44,348.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, SolarCoin has traded 21.6% lower against the US dollar. One SolarCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.37 or 0.00004298 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Lykke Exchange, Livecoin, Bleutrade and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $168.18 or 0.01933000 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004168 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005111 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007494 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00016658 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 56.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004044 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00029174 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00001012 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SolarCoin (SOLAR) is a coin to increase the adoption and reward photovoltaic power production. The coin is a scrypt Proof of Work crypto currency with a block time of 60 seconds. The initial 100 block reward halves every year and the difficulty adjusts every 1440 blocks. There is 140 character transaction messaging. “
SolarCoin Coin Trading
SolarCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bleutrade, Bittrex, Lykke Exchange and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy SolarCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SolarCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SolarCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.