SONM (CURRENCY:SNM) traded down 6.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. One SONM token can now be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00001668 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex, Liqui, EtherDelta and HitBTC. In the last seven days, SONM has traded down 14.3% against the US dollar. SONM has a total market capitalization of $52.00 million and $991,106.00 worth of SONM was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008653 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003166 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $77.60 or 0.00895309 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013888 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011538 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00046125 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00111465 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.82 or 0.00194057 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SONM is a a multi-purpose decentralized supercomputer for general purpose computing, allowig users to monetize their idle hardware and providing services that range from site hosting to scientific calculations. The SONM project implements a fog computing structure instead of a costly cloud structure, reducing middlemen fees. The SNM token is required to buy and sell computational power in the SONM network. “
SONM Token Trading
SONM can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Kucoin, YoBit, OKEx, Tidex, Binance, COSS, Liqui and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy SONM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SONM must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SONM using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SONM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SONM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.