Sparks (CURRENCY:SPK) traded 5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. Sparks has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $1,983.00 worth of Sparks was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Sparks has traded up 9.4% against the dollar. One Sparks coin can currently be bought for about $0.14 or 0.00001656 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003265 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.07 or 0.00143190 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00013592 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011618 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006568 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sparks is a cryptocurrency based on the neoscrypt algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Sparks
Sparks can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not possible to buy Sparks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sparks must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sparks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sparks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sparks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.