Spectrecoin (CURRENCY:XSPEC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 14th. In the last week, Spectrecoin has traded 20.8% lower against the dollar. One Spectrecoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.57 or 0.00006509 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Livecoin. Spectrecoin has a total market capitalization of $11.75 million and approximately $12,761.00 worth of Spectrecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002477 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.72 or 0.00146298 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.31 or 0.00199112 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001841 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003881 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.38 or 0.00188459 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021114 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00032493 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0541 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00010485 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Spectreproject comprises the anonymous, untraceable and secure cryptocurrency. The anonymous currency will be integrated with a mobile platform for small remittance, cash transfers. This is currently being developed for Android and later for iOS and other mobile platforms. Spectrecoin is an anonymous, untraceable and un-linkable, energy efficient, Proof-of-Stake v3 cryptocurrency. SPEC also has an advanced hierarchical deterministic wallet (HD wallet) with multiple functions and configuration options. “
Spectrecoin Coin Trading
Spectrecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Spectrecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Spectrecoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Spectrecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.