Sphere (CURRENCY:SPHR) traded 12.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 14th. One Sphere coin can now be bought for approximately $2.34 or 0.00028203 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Sphere has a market cap of $7.21 million and approximately $130,367.00 worth of Sphere was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Sphere has traded down 33.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $73.06 or 0.00877670 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 29.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00007907 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004378 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002049 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00000635 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.88 or 0.00094951 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004454 BTC.
- AudioCoin (ADC) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000067 BTC.
Sphere Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Sphere (SPHR) is a decentralized peer-to-peerpayment network, secured through a proof of stake (pos) consensus blockchain. (sphere) is designed to act as an efficient and secure means of commerce, while also serving as an appreciating token for traders and long-term holders. “
Buying and Selling Sphere
Sphere can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Sphere directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sphere must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sphere using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sphere Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sphere and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.