SportyCo (CURRENCY:SPF) traded 13.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. SportyCo has a total market capitalization of $8.90 million and $1.30 million worth of SportyCo was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, SportyCo has traded 8.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One SportyCo token can currently be purchased for about $0.17 or 0.00002064 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including ChaoEX, Livecoin, HitBTC and OKEx.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008602 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003104 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.96 or 0.00870233 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013673 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012097 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00047404 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00108938 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.78 or 0.00190890 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SportyFi is a decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem. It aims to introduce a brand new industry of sports crowd micro-financing, while providing athletes, clubs and sport organizations with macro-funding on their respective end. The SPF token is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum network. It will be the primary means of transactions on our platform. It will be used both for investing in athletes (and crowdsourcing donations) as well as other transactions on the platform—which includes paid advertising, paid reach and other premium services offered. The SPF token will be listed on several exchanges to integrate it into the wider crypto ecosystem. Token holders will be able to participate in DAO voting steering the SportyFi Professional Fund’s operation. “
Buying and Selling SportyCo
SportyCo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ChaoEX, HitBTC, Livecoin and OKEx. It is not presently possible to buy SportyCo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SportyCo must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SportyCo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SportyCo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SportyCo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.