Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One Status token can now be bought for $0.13 or 0.00001514 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, HitBTC, Livecoin and Bittrex. Status has a market capitalization of $456.03 million and approximately $20.34 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Status has traded 21.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008708 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.27 or 0.00901734 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00014174 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00046544 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00110390 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.17 or 0.00197841 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Status Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Status is an open source messaging platform and mobile browser that allows users to interact with decentralized applications (dApps) that run on the Ethereum Network. In Status, users own and control their own data, wealth and digital identity. The Status Network Token ('SNT') is an Ethereum-based token that is required to interact with the Status Network. “
Status Token Trading
Status can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, ChaoEX, Upbit, Bittrex, AEX, Gatecoin, HitBTC, Cobinhood, Gate.io, Liqui, Binance, Tidex, Bitfinex, Huobi, Kucoin, BigONE, EtherDelta and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy Status directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Status must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Status using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.